Students planning to transfer to another college should meet with a program advisor on a regular basis. Transfer counselors/advisors are available to assist students with specific college’s recommended/ required course selections.
Students are encouraged to use NJ Transfer, a Web-based data information system designed to provide a seamless transfer from New Jersey community colleges to New Jersey four-year colleges and universities. At the NJ Transfer website, www.njtransfer.org, students can:
- Learn which courses to select at the community college.
- See course equivalencies for transfer courses.
- Discover how these courses will satisfy the degree and major requirements at NJ four-year colleges and universities.
- Find links to NJ two- and four-year college websites.
- Obtain information on admissions, financial aid and scholarships, and transfer events throughout the state.