After being admitted as a student, and before registering for any courses, students using veterans’ benefits must go to the Financial Aid and Veterans Services Office for a Transmittal Form. Enrollment certifications to the Veterans Administration will be made only after the Financial Aid and Veterans Services office has received a duly signed Transmittal Form. Students must submit a Transmittal Form for each drop or add made prior to classes starting. Students must contact the Atlantic Cape Veterans Affairs Office (609-343-5129) before withdrawing. Withdrawing or receiving a NA grade (Never Attended) from a class will affect your veteran eligibility. It is your responsibility to notify the Veteran Officer in the Financial Aid Office if you withdraw or do not attend.