Skip to main content
Accreditations and Affiliations
- Accredited by Middle States. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is a regional institution accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The Commission is located at 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104. Telephone (267) 284-5000.
- Approved for veterans educational benefits.
- The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, though not an accrediting agency, has given Atlantic Cape Community College an A rating which indicates that the credits for Atlantic Cape students transferring to other institutions should be given full value.
- The Culinary Arts programs are accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission.
- The Hospitality Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration.
- The Health Information Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) in cooperation with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- The Medical Laboratory Technology program is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS).
- The Nursing program is accredited by the N.J. Board of Nursing and the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing.
- The Radiologic Technology program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of X-ray Compliance.
- The Preschool-Grade 3 Education program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Approved education provider for Counseling Skills in Addiction Counseling as prescribed by the Addiction Professionals Certification Board of New Jersey.
- A charter member of Psi Beta. Psi Beta, the National Honor Society in Psychology for Community and Junior Colleges, is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and is an affiliate of the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society.