Out-of-County Students

Students who reside outside Atlantic and Cape May counties are eligible to apply for admission to Atlantic Cape but will be required to provide a chargeback form when registering or pay the out-of-county tuition rate. See Tuition/Fees page for more information.


Atlantic and Cape May County Residents

Chargebacks are issued to Atlantic and Cape May County residents who are enrolled in programs not currently offered by Atlantic Cape. Eligible students may request a “Certificate of Inability to Admit” (chargeback) from Atlantic Cape by October 15 for fall classes, March 1 for spring classes, and July 18 for summer classes. Chargebacks issued after these dates will result in an automatic denial.

Atlantic County residents must take the form to the Atlantic County Treasurer’s Office, Atlantic and Tennessee avenues in Atlantic City, (609)343-2257. Cape May County residents must take the form to the Cape May County Treasurer’s Office, 4 Moore Road in Cape May Court House, (609)465-1170. If you are issued a chargeback refusal, you must take the form back to the college you are attending. Call Atlantic Cape’s Admissions Office for more information.