The Honors Program is designed for students who excel academically and who want to work more intensely in a small class environment with full-time faculty who are accomplished experts in their field. Honors courses do not require more work; the purpose of an Honors course is to offer high achieving students the opportunity to participate in engaging and creative learning environments that extend beyond those of the regular classroom. The Honors curriculum will consist of special sections of general education courses as well as specialized transfer courses. The Honors Program is a part of the Student Success initiative. Honors prepares students to transfer to competitive four-year colleges and universities.
The benefits of the Honors Program are:
- Small class size
- Full-time faculty who are experts in their field
- Recognition by transfer to four-year institutions
- Advising by full-time faculty
- Resumé builders for scholarships, transfer and career
- Honors designation on transcript
- Opportunity to enroll in Atlantic Cape’s national honor societies: Phi Theta Kappa, Sigma Kappa Delta, Psi Beta, and Chi Alpha Epsilon
For More Information Contact: Prof. Stephanie Natale-Boianelli, Honors Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or (609)343-4955.
For more information on national Honor Societies at Atlantic Cape contact:
Phi Theta Kappa (Stephanie Natale-Boianelli, email@example.com)
Sigma Kappa Delta (Vickie Melograno firstname.lastname@example.org)
Psi Beta (Kenyatta Collins email@example.com)
Chi Alpha Epsilon (Lynette Ingram firstname.lastname@example.org).