Designed for students who wish to enter careers in management, real estate, sales, marketing, accounting and computer information systems upon completion of their degree. This course of study emphasizes those skills necessary for success in entry-level supervision and management positions.
For additional information, contact area coordinator, Dr. Karl Giulian, at (609) 343-4996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of this program students will be able to:
- Evaluate ethics, social responsibility, honesty and accuracy in business reporting;
- Communicate basic business principles effectively in written, oral and technology based applications;
- Describe the impact of government in business activities;
- Analyze business situations and evaluate possible solutions;
- Demonstrate basic understanding of business management disciplines and corporate cultures;
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying basic financial and accounting principles;
- Compare and contrast various career opportunities.
General Education Courses
When a course is not specified, refer to the list of approved General Education courses.
Choose one course from ACCT, BUSN, CISM, HOSP, LEGL or OSTM
Choose any Liberal Arts or Business (BUSN) course